The Center for Stable Change helps organizations realize
change programs that stick. Our work is based on the belief
that successful change is possible only when those affected
by the change are willing to "play their part" in
making the project a success. Unwillingness to "play
ones part" is known as resistance to change. Our
consulting work dissolves resistance to change.
The result of dissolving resistance: Clear-headed problem
By dissolving resistance to change, problem solvers and decision
makers can face the problems of making a change with clear-headed
problem solving and rational decision making minus the distortion
and distraction caused by resistance. Better decisions are
Typical activities of a consulting arrangement include:
- Consultation with the executive championing the change.
- One-on-one coaching with change leaders.
- Assistance in planning the change process.
- Preparing each intact and as hoc work group for the "next"
stage in the process.
- A diagnosis of the organization's "Readiness for
Change." This is usually accomplished by first collecting
information via interviews, followed by problem-specific
- Assistance in dissolving resistance to the change at each
stage in the change process.
- Assistance in implementing the change project.
- Assistance in institutionalizing the change.
Our Goal And Approach:
- Our consulting goal: Help you increase your employees'
active support of your change efforts.
- Our approach: First create an openness to change by dissolving
their resistance to change. Then, facilitate problem-solving
of the issues and barriers that block implementing change
that will stick.